RAC Bulletin 2013-004E – RAC Field Organization seeking Secretary
The RAC field Organization National Secretariat and the CFSO Council is seeking an individual to join the organization as Secretary. Duties for the position are:
- Recording the minutes of all monthly teleconferences.
- Distribution of minutes to Section Managers, Advisers and members of the groups in a timely manner.
- Maintain control of relevant documents.
- Prepare monthly teleconference agendas in consultation with the CFSO
- Maintain an up to date nominal roll of all active participants.
If you are an individual who would like to apply for this important volunteer position, please contact the undersigned.
Doug Mercer VO1DTM'VO1DM CEC
Chief Field Services Officer – Radio Amateurs of Canada
Vernon Ikeda – VE2MBS/VE2QQ
RAC Blog Editor/RAC E-News/Web News Bulletin Editor